GC Rieber’s activities have always been based on the business principles of our founder. These have been added to by each new generation.
- GC Rieber shall engage only in business that can be expected to yield an advantage for both the buyer and the seller.
- It is better to lend money than one’s good name. No speculative business other than deriving value from the normal course of operations.
- Never place all your eggs in one basket.
- The ABCDEF rule – At Besidde Contanter Det Er Finessen – The art is to always have sufficient liquid assets.
- The first losses are always the smallest. It is better to sell at a loss than not to sell at all.
- The company’s human resources, just like its financial resources, shall be built up and strengthened.
- Credit is due to the person who makes two blades of grass grow where before there was only one.
- In order to preserve, we must always renew, constantly testing every aspect of our business – and retaining only the best.
- We must maintain an open interaction between communities, business partners, employees and shareholders.
- Natural resources are to be passed on to future generations in at least as good shape as they were in when we took over.